I must admit that I do love when summer turns into fall! The humidity lowers, the leaves on the trees turn beautiful reds, oranges, yellows & browns, and the temperatures become crisp without being horribly cold. Also, there are the pumpkin patches and corn mazes…oh so much fun.
A day spent in the crisp fall weather is complimented by the perfect cup of hot cocoa or cappuccino, don’t you agree? Today, I’m sharing a recipe for a yummy cappuccino that you can make with some seasonal ingredients.
Okay, now let’s turn these two items, along with a few more ingredients, into a wonderful instant cappuccino mix you can enjoy now and later!
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 2 cups powdered dry milk
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (small) packages of pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until completely blended. (I find that mixing in a food processor helps to break down all the ingredients to they dissolve quickly. It also keeps the different ingredients from settling.)
- Store in an air tight container: zip lock bag, canning jar, etc.
- Place 3-4 Tbsp into a mug. Had hot water, stir to dissolve, and enjoy!
I am storing my in a re-purposed applesauce jar. Also, the chalkboard label is from a set I found in the dollar section of Target!
If you like cappuccino, chai, and cocoa, check out my other recipes.