On Monday I shared my super easy recipe for Oreo Butter. Now, you may think that eating Oreo Butter with a spoon is a great way to enjoy this heavenly treat..and it is. Well, how would you like a super easy fudge recipe that uses your Oreo Butter?
In the past, I have shared my recipe for Easy Peasy French Mint Fudge and Easy Peasy Peppermint Bark Fudge, which are both amazing. Well, let me tell you, this Oreo Fudge is just as easy. It only requires a few ingredients, about 10 minutes of “cooking” time and then time to set up.
- 3 Cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Oreo Butter
- In a double boiler, melt your chocolate chips.
- Once your chocolate chips have melted completely, add the sweetened condensed milk and Oreo Butter. Stir completely to thoroughly combine. You will see the transformation of melted chocolate turning into fudge right before your eyes.
- Pour your fudge into a well greased pan (preferably lined with parchment paper), well greased molds (silicone works best) or a mini cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners.
- Allow your fudge to set and then enjoy!