Mother’s Day is right around the corner, can you believe it? Time is just flying by! Are you ready to honor that special lady(ies) in your life?
In case you’ve been busy and haven’t made (or purchased) a gift just yet, I’ve got a free printable for you. It’s similar in concept to my Conversation Kisses that I shared with you last Valentine’s Day.
Here’s what you need:
- Hershey kisses (mine were in the freezer…an after Valentine’s Day special)
- Printout of my free printable
- 3/4″ or 1″ scrapbook circle punch (I used a 1″)
- 4 You With Love printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY!
- You may not modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own
- Please do not remove the credits & copyright.
- If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to 4 You With Love and linked back to my blog
If you like working with polymer clay, last year I shared this DIY Mother’s Day Pandora Bracelet.
Here’s to Mother’s and making their day special!