The other day, I was having one of those days that only a brownie and tall glass of milk could fix. However, I looked in the cupboard and didn’t have any brownie mix! Ugh, it definitely was one of those days. But desperate times call for desperate measures so I HAD to make some brownies. Well, you know that brownies are basically eggs, oil, flour, sugar, and cocoa, right? After searching my pantry and my refrigerator, I grabbed 3 items and created….Brownie Cookies!
3 Ingredient Brownie Cookies
Woman go postal….couldn’t get her brownie fix. Details at 6:00
Luckily, it didn’t come down to that. Now the three ingredients you need are a chocolate hazelnut spread like Nutella, an egg, and flour! Yup, that’s it and this is so easy. When you mix the batter may seem a bit thick and almost dry…don’t worry. It will work out well. After mixing the batter you will drop it (by tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or a silpat mat like so.
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella & Jif)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, add your Jif and egg. Mix THOROUGHLY
- Add your flour and mix until incorporated.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and using a cookie scoop (or table spoon) drop your batter onto your pan. (These do not spread much so you only need to leave 1 -1½ inch space between cookies
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Just like brownies, do not over bake. (if your pan is dark, cook for 8-10 minutes)
- Place on a rack to cool.