My daughter is the queen of cheesy jokes. She has an arsenal of them. Here’s just one of her goodies (you need to read it aloud).
This little gem is something that I think would be a fantastic stocking stuffer, don’t you? It’s such a simple project. The most difficult part is creating the label. But don’t sweat it because you’re in luck! I’m sharing my label with all of you for FREE! Are you ready to get started?
- Snowman Poop Poem
- “I’ve heard you’ve been naughty, so here’s the scoop. I’m running low on coal so, this year you get snowman poop!”
- Card stock (paper will do if you don’t have card stock)
- Mini marshmallows or yogurt covered raisins
- Zip Lock bags
Note: Some things you should know before downloading:
- 4 You With Love printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You may not modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to 4 You With Love and linked back to my blog.
Oh, if you’re looking for other quick and easy crafting projects this holiday season, you’re in luck! This week is “Craft Lightning” over at The Country Chic Cottage and 30 Minute Crafts. All week long, both blogs will be showcasing holiday crafts that you can make in 15 minutes or less (excluding drying time).