Aside from brownies being liked to virtually everyone, they are also super easy to make. So, if you are not a master chef in the kitchen, how can you turn regular brownies into a special gift from the kitchen? Add Junior Mints! Your brownies will have a subtle minty taste, one I'm sure everyone will enjoy. Here's how you can make them (in less that 30 minutes from start to finish!).
Junior Mint Brownies
1 box brownie mix
(You will also need 2 mini muffin pans and mini muffin cupcake liners).
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Prepare the brownie batter according to the directions on the box.
2. Place cupcake liners in your muffin pans (my recipe made 36)
3. Using a mellon baller or teaspoon, fill each cupcake liner 3/4 full and place 1 Junior Mint on top of each filled liner.
4. Bake for 13-16 minutes (you do not want to over bake them).
5. When you take your brownies out of the oven, you will see that the Junior Mint is not longer on top...it has sunk to the middle of the brownie. All the brownies to cool before removing them from your muffin pan.
Notes: You can make these brownies festive by using holiday liners. I used green foil liners.
See you tomorrow for day 15's inspiration.