Now what is the Liebster Blog Award? Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. If you are selected, you need to:
- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers)
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
- Best of all, have fun and share the love!
Since I was honored more than once, I am going to bend the rules a bit and offer this award to 10 blogs. Here they are.
- The Weekly Stitch was one of my first followers and I love learning a new knitting stitch each week
- Big Plans Little Victories just started in Jan 2012 but you can tell there are definitely some big plans for this blog.
- Sarah of Dwell on Joy has tons of crafting ideas along with awesome photography (perhaps I'll take amazing pictures one day)
- Jutta of Organized Living Solutions always leaves the most amazing comments that always make my day along with her amazing posts.
- Crafty Nonsense Noted turned my head when author, Jessica, posted a Pottery Barn Knockoff that is awesome.
- Julie of Crafty Imaginings has such creative ideas..check out her diy dragonfly.
- I love beadboard but I've only seen it used on walls and ceilings so when Rachel of Adventures of a DIY Mom used it to make picture frames, I knew she was a creative lady.
- Tori of Lil Mrs Crafty has some amazing sewing tutorials and just started her blog in February.
- Another item I love is mason jars and Meg of Nutmeg place has an awesome tutorial using hose clamps and mason jars along with a great sense of humor.
- A Rosie Sweet Home has a great mix of diy ideas from clay earrings to gel air freshener....love it all, Rose.
- Rebekah of Accidentally Wonderful posts recipes and crafts that are easy and doable.
Choosing these blog was difficult because there are so many awesome up and coming blogs. I also wanted to say that I also follow a lot of amazing blogs that have over 200 followers.
I guess what I am trying to say is, "Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and also for creating yours!"