Last night was a crazy night. “Why,” you ask? Well, before I went to bed I learned that Melissa from Serendipity and Spice had awarded me the Liebster Award. What a way to end the day! But when I woke up this morning I learned that Mariah from Mariah’s Creations along with Jeneen from Suzie HomeCaker had also awarded me this same honor! I am speechless.
- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers)
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
- Best of all, have fun and share the love!
- The Weekly Stitch was one of my first followers and I love learning a new knitting stitch each week
- Big Plans Little Victories just started in Jan 2012 but you can tell there are definitely some big plans for this blog.
- Sarah of Dwell on Joy has tons of crafting ideas along with awesome photography (perhaps I’ll take amazing pictures one day)
- Jutta of Organized Living Solutions always leaves the most amazing comments that always make my day along with her amazing posts.
- Crafty Nonsense Noted turned my head when author, Jessica, posted a Pottery Barn Knockoff that is awesome.
- Julie of Crafty Imaginings has such creative ideas..check out her diy dragonfly.
- I love beadboard but I’ve only seen it used on walls and ceilings so when Rachel of Adventures of a DIY Mom used it to make picture frames, I knew she was a creative lady.
- Tori of Lil Mrs Crafty has some amazing sewing tutorials and just started her blog in February.
- Another item I love is mason jars and Meg of Nutmeg place has an awesome tutorial using hose clamps and mason jars along with a great sense of humor.
- A Rosie Sweet Home has a great mix of diy ideas from clay earrings to gel air freshener….love it all, Rose.
- Rebekah of Accidentally Wonderful posts recipes and crafts that are easy and doable.
Choosing these blog was difficult because there are so many awesome up and coming blogs. I also wanted to say that I also follow a lot of amazing blogs that have over 200 followers.
I guess what I am trying to say is, “Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and also for creating yours!”