I just opened my e-mail and found that Marsha of The Better Baker (she’s a good cook but a better baker) has given be the One Lovely Blog Award.
Rules of the Award:
1. Display the blog award.
2. Create a link to the site that nominated you.
3. Write 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Display the links of the blogs you love and pass on the award
Okay, 1 and 2 are completed so onto 3: 7 random facts about myself.
- I am the youngest of 3. My sister is the oldest and attended OSU (Ohio State) then comes my brother who attended IU (Indiana University) and then 7 years later I came along and I attended OSU, like my sister.
- It’s summer olympics time and I remember LOVING to watch the olympics when I was a kid. Regarding summer olympics, I used to LOVE watching gymnastics and swimming. I remember my one friend’s older sister had a poster of Mark Spitz in his speedo “sporting” all his medals on her wall and I also remember Olga Korbut’s amazing flexibility on the balance beam!
- My first celebrity crush was Donny Osmond….he was sssssoooo cute!
- So often, I join a volunteer organization to just help to find myself having volunteered to lead something…I need someone to save me from myself!
- Not only am I the third child in my family, my husband is the third child in his and the two of us have 3 children…..we must have a thing for the number 3!
- I was born in Iowa but grew up in Kentucky. In fact, my parents still live in the house I grew up in (KY).
- You will find me taking my knitting everywhere I go. It makes waits at the doctor’s office go much more quickly. One of my favorite take a long projects are socks!