Okay, it’s holiday baking season. If you are like me, you’ve done a little but the big baking day has yet to arrive. My baking day will be this Saturday…there will be flour everywhere and I mean
I will be making some English Toffee and some Minty Kiss Cookies along with a lot of other goodies that I make every year. But, last night, I decided to get in the baking mood by making these Cherry Cordial Cake Mix Cookies!
This recipes is incredibly easy. Are you ready to make some?
- 1 box cherry chip cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 package Nestle Delightfuls dark chocolate/cherry
- Preheat your oven to 375 Degrees F
- In a bowl, add the cake mix, eggs, oil, flour, and almond extract. Mix well.
- On a greased cookie sheet, drop the dough by Tablespoons or use a melon baller. Leave 1 inch between cookies to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and press 3-5 Delightfuls onto each cookie. Allow the cookies to cool 5-10 minutes and then remove them from the cookie sheet and place them on a wire rack to finish cooling.
Don’t these look absolutely delicious?
These are so easy! A great cookie to add to your baking day that doesn’t require a lot of prep time.
When will you be doing your holiday baking?