- 4 You With Love printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY!
- You may not modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own
- Please do not remove the credits & copyright.
- If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to 4 You With Love and linked back to my blog
- Downloaded printable
- 4 Tiles
- Mod Podge (I prefer matte finish)
- Foam Brush
- 16 small squares of felt
- Hot glue gun
- Gather your supplies and cut out the 4 squares from the printable.
- Paint a thin layer of Mod Podge onto your tile and adhere a “science” print. Do not overload your tile with Mod Podge or your paper will wrinkle. Press to make sure your paper is nice ans smooth. Repeat for all four tiles.
- While you wait for you Mod Podge to dry, you can keep your foam brush from drying out by placing it in a zip lock bag. This is completely optional.
- Once the Mod Podge is dry, paint a layer to cover the entire tiles and allow to dry. Apply additional coats until the finish is smooth and the paper is “embedded” into the tile. It is better to apply more thin coats rather than fewer heavy coats. I applied 3 coats to my tiles.
- Once the tiles have finished drying, flip each tile over and using a hot glue gun, adhere felt squares to each corner of the tile. This is to keep your coaster from scratching your furniture.
This is a super quick craft that would make a great gift for those science lovers in your life.
If you are looking for others tile coaster ideas, I’ve used other printables, washi tape, stickers, and alcohol ink. Just click on the links to learn more!