Welcome to the Spring De-Junk Challenge and Giveaway!
For the next 10 days (you can take Sunday off), do one thing every day to make some progress toward de-junking or spring cleaning your home.
- Pick a spot in your home that you need to clean or de-junk. (For some, this may be one drawer. For others, it might be the entire garage. Do what works for you. Baby steps, right?)
- Take a before photo, and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #SpringDeJunkChallenge.
- At the end of the day, take another photo and show everyone your progress.
- No Instagram account? No problem. Use Facebook instead.
- The purpose of taking pictures and posting them is to make the challenge more fun and to inspire other people to join us. Everything’s more fun with a friend, right? If taking and posting pictures will keep you from completing the challenge — skip it!
So, are you up for the challenge? Follow your hosts on Instagram (links are in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway) to see how we’re all completing the challenge and to get some ideas!
To add to the fun, this Friday, all 11 participating bloggers will share a special post about getting their home in shape for Spring. Don’t forget to check back on Friday to get some inspiration for your own home.
What challenge would be complete without a prize? For most of us, the prize will be a clean and organized home. But, for one lucky de-junker, the prize will be a little bigger! How about a little something to improve your home? Maybe $110 to spend at Lowes?!!! Sounds good, right? So enter away! a Rafflecopter giveaway Thanks so much for stopping by today! Good luck with the challenge! Want to visit the bloggers sponsoring the series and see some of the great things on their blogs? We all love new visitors, and we’d love to hear from you!
Starting today through May 22nd, we will be posting before and after photos of our Spring De-Junking and we’d love for you to join us. We are challenging each other to tackle one project each day. These projects can be as small as organizing a drawer or as larger as tackling an entire room. We will be posting our photos via Instagram using the hashtag #SpringDeJunk