My oldest son’s spring break was the first week in March and I had some fun starting to work on spring inspired projects. Here’s some of what’s been happening, if you’ve missed anything.
- A Flower Pen Bouquet to make your desk look “springy” and keep you from losing pens.
- A round up of 15 Gold Projects & a $300 Paypal Cash Giveaway!
- An introduction to a product to help Turn Your Black Thumb into a Green Thumb!
- An recipe to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less: Super Easy Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
Have you been working on spring inspired projects? I can’t wait to see the creations you link up at this week’s Project Stash. But first, let’s check out last week’s features!
Pot of Gold Jar Gift from Fields of Light
Rainbow Pancakes from It’s a Fabulous Life
Rainbow Yogurt Parfait from NY Melrose Family
Rainbow Cloud Cake from Julie’s Eats and Treats
Loopy Rainbow from One Artsy Mama
Okay, now are you wondering how you can be part of next week’s round up of features? It’s easy, just link up at this week’s Project Stash Link Party. If you’re new around here, let me introduce you to the wonderful co-hosts.
Your projects and weekly features are shown on all 4 blogs. And we pin all features to our Project Stash Features Board for all of our followers see. Talk about exposure! If you’d like, take a moment to add our button to your blog somewhere (it’s on my side bar) – the more the merrier! Or, follow our hosts so you don’t miss out on all the great features each week!
- No shops, please. Giveaways and projects are welcome.
- Feel free to link more than one.
- Visit a couple other links and share some comment happiness.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature you on round-ups and social media.