When I think of Valentine’s day, I think of two things……
These are so easy to make and you only need two items:
- Hershey’s Kisses (I thought Hershey Hugs would be kind of like giving XOs to everyone)
- Printable Sticker paper (or as I did, computer paper and scotch tape)
To make this a super quick craft for you, I have created the following free printable. You can download it HERE but in doing so you agree to the following:
- 4 You With Love printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY!
- You may not modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own
- Please do not remove the credits & copyright.
- If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to 4 You With Love and linked back to my blog
Print out your “conversation” sheet and punch the “conversations” out using a 1″ scrapbooking circle punch.
If you used a sticker sheet, adhere the “conversations” to your kisses. If you used paper, like me, use scotch tape to adhere your punched out circles.
And there you have it, conversation kisses. So quick, easy, and delicious! Isn’t this a fun Valentine’s Day project?
Are you looking for other quick and easy Valentine’s Day projects or have projects to share? Well, you’re in luck! This week it’s……