Okay, I know I have been talking about this year’s Homemade Holiday Party but I haven’t given you any details. Well, the wait is over!
This year’s party is comprised of the following:
- Daily inspirations from me to help you plan your holiday gift giving
- December 1 – 5, I will host a link party where you can share all of your homemade holiday ideas. These can include items like ornaments & decorations, quick homemade gift ideas, gifts from the kitchen, and more.
- December 6-9, there will be a giveaway of four prizes where the winners will be chosen by…..
- Votes: There will be voting where everyone can vote (once) for their 10 favorite projects
Clicks: Encourage your followers to “click” or “view” your project (s)*UPDATE 11/22/2013: this option will be replaced by a rafflecopter giveaway. This way, even non-bloggers will have a chance to win.
- December 10, I will announce the winners…there will be 4
The project that received the most “clicks” or “views”UPDATE: 11/22/2013: this will be a rafflecopter giveaway.
- The three projects with the most votes. (I want to spread the love around so if an entrant has already won a prize, then I will move onto the project with the next highest number of votes).
And there will be prizes for the winners! I’m still confirming one so I can’t share just yet but trust me, you’ll love all of them. Anyway, just keep on crafting and cooking for the holiday season. I can’t wait to see your inspirations!