I had just read my e-mails and was going to my dashboard to see what amazing posts everyone had shared today when I saw that Ashley of Keeping Up With the Jones awarded me
What an honor! You can see Ashley's post here so you can learn a bit about her. Her blog contains a little bit of everything: recipes, crafts, furniture updates and more. You should check her out! Ashley, thank you so much for following along with my crazy adventures and for awarding me this honor. You have made my day!
There are a few rules that come with this award.
1. Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post.
2. Include a link to their blog in your post.
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow.
4. Include 7 random things about yourself in your post.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
I would like to give The Versatile Blogger Award to:
Anne of Domesblissity
Kari of Newlyweds on a Budget
Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama
Laura of Small Good Hearth
Anna from Directions Not Included
Jenna of Two Oh Two Seven
Rachel of Adventures of DIY Mom
Jill of I Know the Plans I Have for You
Betsy of Romance On A Dime
Karah of The Space Between
Jill of Two Yellow Birds
Terry of These Peas Taste Funny
Jenny of The NY Melrose Family
Jen of Four Marrs One Venus
Kathryn of Destination Craft
7 things you might like to know about me.
1. I studied at the Ohio State University which is where I met my husband. I was a student secretary (while pursuing my undergraduate degree) and he was a graduate student in the nuclear engineering department (yes, my lovable nerd!)
2. I am the youngest of three children and I have three children! (Does this mean that each of my kids will one day have 3 children so I will have 9 grandchildren?)
3. My first car was a 1986 Nissan Sentra (red is my favorite color). It also had grey interior....should I say, "Go Buckeyes!"?
4. My husband and I purchased our house in 1989 and we still live in that same home. We are finally starting to remodel it...we have been busy raising kids and building his business so the house had to wait.
5. I played the clarinet for 9 years in school (4th grade - 12 grade).
6. We had square dancing at our wedding reception!
7. My mother made my wedding cake, my bridesmaids dresses, and all the flower arrangements. She is where I get my crafty side from
Ashley, thanks again for the award.