Yesterday, I shared with you my Easy Peasy Peppermint Bark Fudge. I was so pleased with how it turned out, I thought I’d try out another flavor blend: french mint. This is inspired by those candies where the “filling” is chocolate mint rather than the white “peppermint patty” style filling. I LOVE those! You can make this fudge in less than 15 minutes…Yup! Talk about quick!
Easy Peasy French Mint Fudge
1 package dark or semi sweet chocolate morsels
1 tub chocolate frosting
2-3 tsp peppermint extract
1. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 pan with foil and spray with Pam.
2. In the microwave, or double boiler, melt the chocolate morsels.
3. Once the chocolate morsels are completely melted, add the peppermint oil and stir.
4. Add the frosting and mix thoroughly. The pour into your pan and spread it evenly. If you’d like, you can add sprinkles on top to make it festive.
5. Allow it to set up (you can put it in the freezer for 15 minutes or so if your are in a hurry).
6. Using a sharp knife, cut into small pieces. Enjoy!
Trust me, these two fudge recipes are crazy simple but crazy good. Now, let me see….what other combos can come up with?