26 Random Acts of Kindness – Blogger Style

Sandy Hook Elementary.  A gunman was able to take 26 lives in one horrific act.  I had challenged myself to do 26 random acts of kindness today.  Yup, in one day.  But alas, the weather was awful today so I have postponed this until tomorrow.

However, from the comfort of my home, I decided to challenge myself to 26 random acts of kindness blogger style.  How would I do this?  I decided to go through the amazing posts that have linked up at Link Party With a Cause and find 26 blogs with fewer than 200 GFC followers (or Facebook if GFC was not listed).  Then, I would give these bloggers the gift of following them.  Here are the 26 blogs I chose to follow today along with a link/picture of one of their posts.

Number 3:  True Cuento

Number 21:  Paper Seedlings
Number 23:  The Sepia Puppy

Number 25:  Cakeballs, Cookies and More
Red Velvet Marshmallow Star Pops

Number 26:  The Thrifty Challenge
The Chevron Wall Challenge

The snow is supposed to stop tomorrow and the winds are supposed to subside.  While I’m out finishing up my Christmas “to do” list, I’ll also be doing my 26 random acts of kindness.  Wish me luck!
4 You
{Click here to read more}
Loading Facebook Comments ...

Comments

1. says

Thank you for featuring my blog post about Ann Linderhjelm’s Retro Neck Band among your chosen 26 blogs. Thanks for following Gardenchef, too! Great opportunity to link up for a noble cause! You just made my day! Enjoy the holiday season!

2. says

(Sorry for the delete above, I was logged into the wrong google account, total newbie move – oops!) Thanks so much for the follow and for sharing one of my recipes! As a new blogger, I really appreciate the shout out and it means a lot to me. I’ll also be checking out the other bloggers on here. Thanks! ~Kristi

3. says

Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog and taking the time to post. I am so excited to have you feature my post for doggy diaper tutorial. Your my first!,lol

• says

I forgot to mention, I am also going to return the favor and follow those wonderful crafters above. I would love to feature as well, but not sure proper etiquette. I tried to contact you about this but couldnt find an email.

4. says

Thank you so much for choosing my book page tree as one of your choices. You made my day! When I first read that you were doing 26 RAKs I thought what an awesome idea–then to learn I was one of the recipiants was beyond words.

5. says

So I wasnt sure why I was getting all these new likes and skyrocking page views and then 6 comments were waiting for me…..(which is a HUGE deal to me) and then when I read the comments I could have cried. Thank you so much. Your post was amazing and I cannot tell you how much you helped this little mommy blogger! Wishing you and yous family the most amazing holiday ever! Thank you so much!

6. says

Thank you so much for the shout-out and follow! I am touched and made several new friends as a result. I hope you had a truly wonderful Christmas and it is sweet bloggers like you that have me looking very much forward to a Happy New Year!