This game of tag has been going around in blog land and I’m it again. I was tagged by two amazing bloggers: Connie of Hot Flashn Craftn and Jill of I Know The Plans I Have For You. Connie has a great sense of humore along with wonderful projects that she shares. Jill is a creative dynamo (she’s in the finals of American Crafter). You should check out both of their blogs if you haven’t already.
I apologize to these two amazing ladies because I am late in playing along. They both tagged me a week or two ago and with trying to get my taxes done along with my two oldest being home, I just didn’t get around to playing along. Anyway, this amazing way is a great way to get to know fellow bloggers a bit better.
Here are the rules of this little blogging game:
I am going to do these things in a different order. I would like to tag my 11 bloggers first. I have chosen to tag bloggers who leave great comments but have a smaller following (it was hard to choose because I have more than 11 I would have liked to tag). I’d like everyone to get a chance to meet these incredible ladies. Here you go.
1. Kate from A Creative Cookie
2. Claire from A Little Something in the Meantime
3. Rebekah from Accidentally Wonderful
4. Kari from Big Plans Little Victories
5. Jill from Create Craft Love
6. Julie from White Lights on Wednesday
7. Liz from Center of Attention Deficit Disorder
8. Kate from Crafty Kate
9. Jamie from Three Scoops of Love
10. Britt from Third Times A Charm
11. Pam from The Best Laid Plans
Here are their 11 questions.
1. What was your favorite childhood toy?
2. How many children were in your family and what is your birth order?
3. If you are married or seeing someone seriously, how did you meet them and what attracted you to them?
4. What do you do when you are not blogging?
5. Do you do any volunteering and if so what/where?
6. What is your favorite activity that you blog about (cooking, sewing, knitting, painting, remodeling, etc)?
7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
8. Who is your (fantasy) dream guy?
9. What is the “creating/crafting” skill your mom/grandmother taught you and you always think of them whenever you make something with this medium?
10. Where do you see your blog 12 months from today?
11. Who is your idol?
1. How long did it take you to get your blog up and running smoothly? Smooth is a relative term. However, I began to feel more confident after about 3 months of blogging.
3. What’s your best home remedy? Garlic. Whenever anyone is coming down with an ailment, I prepare a soup with a lot of garlic and everyone gets better quickly!
4. How do you get your whites, their whitest? I add a bit of bluing to my whites
5. What’s your last minute, homemade dinner? Hashbrown garbage (hash browns with whatever I can find to add in..meats, veggies, nuts, cheese)
7. What’s your favorite place you’ve visited and why? It was just walking around downtown with my dog…I was able just to enjoy the beauty of the day.
8. Winter, spring, summer or fall? Which is your favorite season, and why? Spring…I love how everything is basically reborn in spring. I also LOVE the smell of rain!
9. Who inspires you, most? My daughter. She is the improved version of me…the person I have always strived to be.
10. Where would a new blogger go or if you are a new blogger, where would you go, when you need help with setting up your PAGES if they want them different then blogger template offers? Good question. I don’t know where to go but I would ask other bloggers for advice. Perhaps put a post up asking for people to comment with ideas.