So, keeping these words in mind, I put together the following resolutions. My hope is that they will inspire me rather than "traditional goals" that make me fill like I have failed if they are not achieved. Here they are.
1. Find ways to decrease my environmental impact and share these ideas with others
2. Create projects in 2012 that utilize my craft supply stashes to reduce the amount of "stuff" in my home.
3. Whenever I meet someone who has gone the distance (like a wonderful sales person) be sure to let them know. Everyone likes to hear that their efforts are noticed.
4. Incorporate more healthful foods into my family's diet.
5. Find ways to simplify my family's life so we can take more time to breathe!
6. Finally, continually find ways to inspire not only myself but others to have the most fulfilling life possible!
For number 6, here's an inspirational poster for you!