- My husband is a small business owner and he luckily has very loyal and devoted employees. To help make their day special, I made a loaf of poppyseed bread for them. Just because!
- My neighbors have a lovely newfoundland dog and a rescue which looks to me to be a border collie/black lab mix. They are great and very supportive. I gave them the second loaf...just because!
- I wrote a wonderful letter of recommendation along with the reference request for a young person I know who is already working on getting a summer job.
- I helped make boas for our marching band's support group: the Cadence Club. We are working to try to raise money for new uniforms (a total of about $40,000!)
- I helped drive a young person, who does not have their drivers license, to a meeting and back home when their parents were unable to do so.
Although theses are not big, hopefully they made people's days a little brighter. What have you done?